OHMAHGAWSHGUYSS! MY FIRST MEME ON THIS ACCOUNT! lol I'm way too hyped up right now. So anyways, I got done with finals yesterday morning and I got pretty bored so I figured I'd browse DA for a while and I found this meme and got super entertained by all of them, but you don't care about that, you just want to see my explanations so without further ado.....
10) Alphonse Elric - absolutely the cutest kid ever! Even though he lost his body, he remained optimistic most of the time. He is kindhearted and compassionate and he is a more innocent character who keeps his childlike purity in the face of everything him and Ed have gone through. Plus the whole hiding stray kittens inside the suit is adorable!!
9) Fix It Felix Jr. - So, I fell in love with this character right away and immediately created a cosplay for him <3 Felix is super sweet and chivalrous and his accent gives me major feels lol
8) Yakko Warner - I recently became re-obsessed with Animaniacs and this talkative toon captured my heart with his adorable voice and playboy antics. He acts as the parent figure for his two sibs and although he is a total perv at times, he is always there when he's needed.
7) Roxas - My favorite Kingdom Hearts character by far. First off, he is way cute <3 Secondly, for starting off in Organization XIII not knowing much he ends up kicking ass. He is a good friend to everyone and when the time calls for it he can go into total bad ass mode.
6) Danny Fenton/Phantom - Danny was my first cartoon love. He is a loyal friend to Sam and Tucker and whether he likes to admit it or not, his sister. He kicks butt as a superhero...err...that is ...ghost boy i guess and he is a total cutie
5) Kid Flash (cartoon network teen titans version) - I watched 'Lightspeed' like thirty times just to see Kid Flash. He was such a flirt with Jinx and I loved all of his smart aleck comments
4) Wakko Warner - Back to my animaniacs craze. The middle kid is my number 4. He seems incredibly stupid at times but its just him being naive and funny. He is adorable with his backwards hat and goofy smile and I'm a total sucker for the scouse accent
3) Flynn Ryder - cmon guys...he's Flynn Ryder...nuff said...
2) Marshall Lee - In love with the vampire king since his 2 second debut in 'Fionna and Cake'. I probably watched the fan animation where he sings to Fionna at the ball like a million times and then 'Bad Little Boy' aired and I majorly fangirlgasmed.
AND NOW.....THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...MY NUMBER ONE...IS....
1) Jack Frost - I saw Jack Frost in the trailers for ROTG but I never actually saw the movie until one day when I grabbed it last minute at family video and I fell in love!! I watched it on repeat for two days straight until I had to return it, then I rented it on itunes and watched as many times as possible, and then I got it for my birthday and so the winter spirit love continued! What can I say? I have a thing for spiked hair lol. His personality was just perfect; kind, generous, fun loving, brave, curious, and a kid at heart. I think the only thing that they could have added that would have made me faint was if he sang something. I know its not a Disney movie but cmon, how many girls would've fangirlgasmed if he sang even one line? A crap ton, thats how many.